Host: AG Workforce
Are you looking for a role in the agricultural industry? Let the team at AG Workforce take the headache out of finding that perfect rural job. We have many years’ experience in agricultural recruitment and have a network of agricultural jobs across every state and territory of Australia.
We aim to make it easy for you to start your career in agriculture. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to our website at agworkforce.com.au
- Find the “Jobseeker Apply” red button on our website and click on this link.
- Fill out the Jobseeker Application Form that comes up on your screen. The information you provide will help the Recruiters see what skills you have so we can match you up to a job best suited to your skill set and experience.
- Our Recruiters will review your application, contact your references, then contact you to assess your skills and then discuss if appropriate positions are available.
- When the Recruiters match you to a position you will then complete an interview with the Employer. For some great pointers on interviews check out our next blog ‘Tips to help you pass muster’.
Our Recruiters are always happy for you to contact them with any questions you may have during the process of finding you a rural job. They will be able to provide you with information such as location, accommodation, facilities for any positions you may be a match for. The Recruiters are there for you every step of the way.
And remember, our recruitment service is free for Jobseekers so be sure to sign up with us today and let us cultivate your career in agriculture!
Cotton Cultivating. Source: HP Photography