Outback everything – history, hospitality, and nature! Explore the station surrounds, visit the creek, birdwatch or meet the station pets. Spend time around the campfire and enjoy the stars at night. Kirkalocka hosts enjoy sharing their stories about this special place in the outback – and hearing others’ from all over Australia and the world. You will be warmly welcomed!
- Homestead rooms – double, single and twin
- Shearers quarters – double, single and twin
- Camping and caravan sites
- Fully equipped kitchens and BBQ areas.
- Meals available with prior notice – dinner and cooked breakfasts.
Contact details and hosts:
Ann & Geoff Pilkington
Phone : 08 99 635 827
The Great Northern Highway, 60 Kms south of Mount Magnet
GPS: -28.557479, 117.779513